Wild in Art's Christmas illustration inspired by their 2017/18 animal sculptures.
I was commissioned to create a festive illustration that draws inspiration from the animal sculptures designed and created by Wild in Art for their series of art trails set to launch in 2018 in the UK and down under.
Wild in Art is dedicated to the promotion of art through the creation of mass participation public art events bringing art onto the streets for the enjoyment of all. Working in partnership with cities, towns and villages in the creation, promotion and management of popular art events.
The 2018 art trails include the following animal sculptures; The Snowdog, Elmer the Elephant, hare, robin, penguin, snail, bee, owl, dolphin and a giraffe across the following art trails:
• Hoodwinked (robins)
• Maggie's Penguin Parade (penguins)
• Snailspace Brighton (snails)
• Go Go Hares (hares)
• Snowdog Art Trails (The Snowdog)
• Bee in the City (worker bees)
• Elmer's Big Art Parades (Elmer the Elephant)
• The Big Hoot Auckland (owls)
• The Big Splash, Perth (dolphins)
• Worcester Stands Tall (giraffes)
Can you spot than all? The illustration was designed to work across both 2:1 & 1:1 aspect ratios for use online and on social media.
Find out more about Wild in Art and their art trails.